View Profile wismty

All 111 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Haha

I should've tought of that, great job, I loved the original so I couldn't blam this one =)

You gave this entry a 2, lowering its score to 2.95!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Cool

I seriously cannot believe how good that was. Still creepy, which is great, but it had a bit of a happy ending. The whole color thing with just the hint of green in the adult's eyes was great. The style you used was something new to me. I loved it. I want to show it to everyone here at college.

Very enjoyable

Seeing something thats not completely idiotic on here surprised me. This is truely a great piece of animation. Even though I'm not sure if I truely understand it, it is most deffinately something I enjoyed. I love the way the bitey looks. Great stuff.

Wow

My god, that was creepy. Im sitting here at 2 AM in my house, lights off, and i swear something just brushed against me... Amazing flash. Scared the crap out of me. Very well done, definately a 10/10. I applaud your skill with flash. Also, in no way was it funny, just plain scary, my hat off to you my friend.

LOL

During that whole movie i found it so funny because everyone reminded me of a horrible white rapper thinking he's liberating his life with his words i dont know if it was intentionaly suppose to be like that but fuck was it funny!

Good Job!

25k veiws? dude u should get like 250k veiws lol this animation is great he he ice cream to the guts lol make more same plot lol ill watch every single one over and over again great work

And he danced...

Absolutely the best of the "Madness" series. I love all of them, but "Apotheosis" is by far my favorite. I particularly like the ending of this one; it reminds of the first "Madness" flash video I ever saw...*sentimental tear* Damn, Jesus fights dirty.

Me likes

This is an awesome movie, hopefully Tom will upload it some time soon ;)

Not bad...

Not a bad flash.

AWESOME

I can't believe I missed this one, it is one of the best movies on newgrounds, make more!

I am a vegetarian, Kevin Bacon