View Profile wismty

11 game Reviews with Responses

All 51 Reviews

A Most Excellent Calculating Instrument!

Cool, I was getting tired of doing all those calculations manually, this calculator will be a great tool to messure my e-Penis faster!

Tricky the clown was a nice touch, oh! how I miss that clown's penis, I just can't get enough of it nowadays :P

On a side note, my e-penis size (according to Mr. Power's formula) is 8.072 inches (20.502 cm), not too bad if I do say so myself, I probably have a bigger e-penis than 99.9% of the NG population.

The other one (Cap' Crisp's) meassured my e-penis at an outstanding 47399 inches (120393.46 cm)!!!! omglolwtfbbq!

Anyway, this is definitely going to my fave flash list, you know, not because I'm an e-penis pervert or anything (makes shifty eyes) but because I just happen to like the flash (Yeah that's it!).

The PID thing was an excellent option, since it's just too much of a hustle entering each stat field manually, which usually took a lot of time. Now my only trouble will be remembering my profile ID, which isn't too hard 408998 :).

Sorry for giving this excellent tool an undeserving "9", but I just thought that the abilty of seeing my total number of BBS bans would've been an outstanding addition, I guess I was expecting a bit too much. heh?

However there isn't a lot I can say about the calculator itself, except that I hope it will gain an award and hopefully it will end up in the "Gadgets Collection" along with the NG Calculator.

Well that's all he wrote folks. No more to say than keep up the extraordinary job, Denvish!

Two Thumbs Up

5/5

-wismty-

FLiXD responds:

THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND HOW MANY BANS SOMEONE HAS ITS A BIT LIKE TRYING TO GUESS HOW TALL THEIR GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-AUNT WAS WHEN SHE WAS 16¾ YEARS OLD

Let's see.

Well to tell the truth I'm a really big fan of this kind of game, I have to say that I really did enjoyed it as much as one could, this one is obviously better than it's predecessor, the upgrade system, varied weapon, fast paced gameplay, excellent save system and the good amount of levels is what makes this game as good as it is,

There were a few enemies that were invincible, but they were harmless as well... But I don't think they were ment to be, I saw like 2 of them in the entire game, just tought I'd point that out.

Great job.

Go0gley responds:

No enemies are invincible unless you use the plasma whip + homing missiles. One tip: 'Invincible' enemies don't move, so you don't need plasma or homing to help you lock-on. It's just as easy to hit them with a straight-firing attack, which can kill 5 to 10 times faster.

Thanks for the review! =D

Not bad

But I almost threw up on the intro :S

Dozmiester responds:

Yep I haven't go the hang of the timescale yet, I think shortening it by about 15secs would fix that.

=)

Really entrataining game, I liked it pretty much =)

Keep up the good job
2/5

You gave this entry a 2, lowering its score to 2.41!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Lord-Lucraft responds:

OK DUDE(S)

Even though I really don't like hentai that much I got to confess that I enjoy this game quite a bit, I think it's pretty easy, but overall pretty interesting...

Klacid responds:

I am gladd you found some entertainment in my game!

Nice dressup

I liked + there's halo in it ;)

IWantSomeCookies responds:

haha. thanks

Heh

Well it took me quite a while to figure it out but in the end I did

BittenApple responds:

heh. whats your answer?

OR HAVENT YOU STILL FIGURED IT OUT! AHAHA

Awesome

Great game, I vote this to be on the front page! =)

Louissi responds:

nice thank you! i really want to get on FP...

Umm

Yeah, too weird for me.

jonno-13 responds:

Fun though, wasn't it?

Pretty good

All in all a pretty interesting game, congrats.

Kolibiri responds: